* Pope Holds 'Sons of Abraham' Prayer Event at Ancient Iraqi Site of Child Sacrifice... with no Jewish Representation On March 5, Pope Francis will make history as the first pope to visit the country of Iraq.
Wednesday, February 24, 2021
* China says Iran nuclear issue at 'critical point' Developments surrounding Iran's nuclear program are at a “critical point” and lifting sanctions on the country is key to breaking the deadlock, China's Foreign Ministry said Wednesday.
* Netanyahu’s biblical Purim message to Iran’s ‘delusional’ rulers Netanyahu warns Iran that Israel will not sit idly by as the ayatollahs threaten to destroy the Jewish State.
* PA libel: “Al-Aqsa in danger of being bombed” Israel will destroy Jerusalem’s Christian and Muslim holy sites – PA libel repeated by Israeli affairs “expert”.
* 'It Was Like Magic': Iraqis Visit Babylon And Other Heritage Sites For 1st Time On a mild winter weekend, the sun pours down on the yellow archways of the reconstructed palace of King Nebuchadnezzar II at the site of the ancient city of Babylon.
* Germany: Covid-19 Triggers New Wave of Anti-Semitism German police reported a total of 2,275 anti-Semitic hate crimes — an average of six per day — in 2020, according to preliminary data provided by the federal government.
* Key Jewish Groups Ask Joe Biden To Revoke Trump’s Parting Gift For Israel’s Netanyahu HuffPost obtained a private request for the president to stop a plan to label goods from the occupied West Bank as “Made in Israel.”
* Why Is the Pope Going to Iraq Just as COVID and Rocket Attacks Are Surging? Like people in the rest of the world, Pope Francis is clearly going a little stir-crazy staying cooped up at home during the COVID-19 pandemic.
* Islamic scholar: Muslims must ‘get rid’ of the Jews, once the world is ‘cleansed’ of Jews, there will be prosperity Nassar’s hatred and paranoia are seismic in scope. Note also that he is no “extremist.” He quotes the Qur’an and Hadith.
* 1 in 6 Americans under 23 say they’re LGBTQ, as more people in the US than ever identify as non-heterosexual More Americans than ever identify themselves as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer (LGBTQ) according to a survey of sexuality, with one in six people under 23 saying they are something other than heterosexual.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 2:44 PM