* Jerusalem Imam to Muslims: Invade Israel! An imam at the Al Aqsa Mosque atop Jerusalem's Temple Mount has publicly urged the armies of the Arab world to invade Israel.
* Chaos in east Ukraine drives Jewish aliyah Chaos and criminal activity in eastern Ukraine are causing anxiety and increased emigration by Ukrainian Jews.
* Bring it on: Iran to 'destroy U.S. Navy' A top Iranian naval commander said that he is prepared to order suicide attacks, drone strikes, and missile technology to "destroy the U.S. Navy" in any upcoming confrontation.
* PM Urges International Community 'Not To Let Ayatollahs Win' Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu told US Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel Friday that world powers must deny Iran any possibility of developing a nuclear weapon.
* For Zion's Sake: Lose the blame game wisely Espionage, counter terror operations, military confrontations - Israel is adept at all these games.
* Warning signs in Vienna as Iran talks end with silence Negotiations over Iran's nuclear program appear to have hit a wall.
* Two Journalists Attacked while Covering Arab Riot Two Israeli journalists were attacked on Friday afternoon while covering a riot by Palestinian Arabs near the Ofer prison.
* Obama Sees Israel as Responsible for Peace Talks Failing U.S. President Barack Obama sees Israel as being responsible for the failure of the recent peace talks with the Palestinian Authority.
* Jewish Immigrant Demands Loan to Build Third Temple A Jewish immigrant from Ethiopia is looking to sue Israel's major banks for refusing to facilitate his efforts to raise money for the rebuilding of the Temple in Jerusalem.
* Husband of Condemned Sudanese Christian: 'I am just praying' Daniel Wani, the husband of Meriam Yahia Ibrahim Ishag, tells CNN that praying "is all I can do".