* Planning new sanctions, US said to claim Iran can make nuke in months Official offers no evidence for assertion that Tehran will have enough material for bomb by year’s end; over 2 dozen individuals and entities linked to arms trade to be penalized.
Monday, September 21, 2020
* Iran won't have nuke in 2020 despite US official's claim - analysis To be clear, Iran in the long-term absolutely is a nuclear threat and it is critical that the US and Israel not take their eye off the ball.
* Palestinian Arabs are on a Collision Course with Arab States The Palestinians have been so busy throwing tantrums, demanding special meetings of the Arab League, denouncing the UAE’s “betrayal” and Bahrain’s “treachery,” that they haven’t had time to sit down and analyze what went so wrong, and why they are no longer the center of Arab attention.
* Arabs: "Palestinians Repeat the Same Mistakes" At this pace, Palestinians might wake up one morning to discover that they no longer have any friends in the Arab countries at all.
* Palestinians seek new friends after Israel normalizes ties with Gulf monarchies The United Arab Emirates and Bahrain have signed an agreement in Washington to normalize relations with Israel.
* Report: Sudan in talks with US, UAE to normalize ties with Israel As part of a possible agreement with Israel, Sudan is reportedly seeking financial assistance from Washington.
* REPORT: US-Brokered Talks Between Israel and Lebanon Close to Conclusion A report on Debka File, an English-language Israeli military intelligence website, reported that US-brokered talks between Israel and the Lebanese government focusing on two main issues, borders and rights to offshore gas fields, are moving towards a resolution.
* Gantz to head to Washington for high-profile talks on Iran, Israel's military edge Gantz to meet Defense Secretary Esper, other high-ranking Pentagon officials as US mulls F-35 sales to UAE.
* Southern Baptist Convention to Rename Itself In Nod to Black Lives Matter Movement The Southern Baptist Convention is set to rename itself, with the group’s president citing the ongoing Black Lives Matter riot movement as an imperative for the change, according to The Hill. The group no longer wants to be associated with the American south.
* Russia Announces Troop Buildup in Far East near China Russia is boosting its military presence in its Far East region in response to rising tensions there, Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said on Thursday.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:07 AM