* Fears of disruption as big solar storm strikes the Earth The Earth is currently being battered by a storm of charged particles from the Sun, which could disrupt power grids, satellite navigation and plane routes.
* Top Nuclear Watchdog Demanding Answers The International Atomic Energy Association on Thursday directly accused Iran of refusing to come clear about its nuclear program.
* Obama focused on Iran diplomacy in tense meeting with Netanyahu Little love was lost in the March 5 meeting between U.S. President Barack Obama and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
* Khamenei hails Obama's remarks against Iran strike Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has welcomed comments by U.S. President Barack Obama pushing forward diplomacy.
* Israeli official: Satellite images back our claims Iran is developing nuclear weapon An Israeli official claims satellite images that raised suspicions Iran is trying to conceal a key nuclear test back Israel's concerns that Tehran is developing an atomic bomb.
* 'Mossad warns Turks of Iranian plan to hit Israelis' The Mossad has warned Turkey that Israel's diplomatic missions in the country could be in danger of Iranian "bomb attacks."
* 'No unity talks until Fatah can operate in Gaza' Fatah official says talks over formation of unity gov't will remain on hold until Hamas allows elections commission in Strip.
* Alawite defections from Syrian army may be on rise Defections of Syrian soldiers and officers from President Bashar Assad’s Alawite sect may be on the rise.
* PA: Register Church of Nativity under 'Palestine' For the first time in their history on Thursday, Palestinians have the right to act as a state before the World Heritage Committee.
* 'One-state solution' campaign promoted in West Bank A recently launched campaign in the West Bank calls on Palestinians and Israelis to desert the two-state solution and form one democratic state in its place.