* Australia recognises West Jerusalem as Israeli capital Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison has confirmed that his government will recognise West Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
* Australia warns citizens ahead of Jerusalem embassy move Prime Minister Scott Morrison expected to announce controversial decision of recognising Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
* Mashaal calls for guerrilla warfare to ‘liberate West Bank’ and ‘all Palestine’ Former Hamas chief says ‘resistance’ is ‘pinnacle of life’ and defines Palestinians: ‘I resist, therefore I am’
* Far-Right Israeli MPs threaten to topple Netanyahu government over West Bank violence Benjamin Netanyahu’s coalition is looking increasingly unstable after far-Right MPs threatened to withdraw their support unless the Israeli prime minister agrees to new security measures amid a spate of violence in the occupied West Bank.
* Deterrence Is Not Everything Israel’s decisions a) to contain Hamas’s continuous provocations rather than use them as a casus belli and b) to refrain from an immediate military response to the discovery of Hezbollah tunnels into Israeli sovereign territory in the northern Galilee highlight the issue of deterrence as a core factor affecting the Israeli image in the region.
* Obama’s War Is Upon Us How the ex-Radical-in-Chief created a security vacuum that Iran rushed to fill.
* ‘May remains in power as nobody wants to do the worst job – Brexit’ Theresa May survived the no-confidence vote buying some time in office, but why did Tories let her stay?
* Tony Blair is trying to 'DIVIDE' Britain further by pushing for second Brexit referendum because it's too 'complex' to leave EU amid chaos over May's efforts to secure deal Number 10 has dismissed calls by Tony Blair for a second Brexit referendum claiming giving people a vote will further divide the nation.
* French Jewish cemetery desecrated with swastikas A ceremony has taken place at a Jewish cemetery in eastern France where 37 gravestones and a monument to Holocaust victims were sprayed with anti-Semitic graffiti.
* ‘On This Day,’ Queen of Sheba Visits King Solomon in Jerusalem King Shlomo’s reign can be described as the glory days of the Kingdom of Israel. Shlomo creates a kingdom that is characterized by peace and security, wealth and prosperity, wisdom and knowledge, justice and righteousness, spiritual devotion and international recognition.