* Neither the US nor Israel knows for sure when Iran will have a nuclear weapon The predictions of US Secretary of State and Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu on Thursday, Nov. 7 that Iran may have a nuclear weapon within a year were more an expression of concern over the reactivation of the under Fordow enrichment site than a forecast based on solid data.
* The US Disconnect in Syria As outlined at the UN General Assembly, Turkish President Recep Erdogan's plan is to resettle two million Syrian refugees in this "safe zone" at a cost of $53 billion.
* A Strategic View of the Turkish Campaign Against the Kurds In light of recent regional events in general and the Turkish invasion of Syria in particular, Israel needs to reconsider the underlying strategic rationale not only of its covert activities in neighboring countries but also its more overt conduct.
* Naftali Bennett to be Defense Minister, Join Lists with Likud The offer was brought by Netanyahu to Bennett when the two met in Netanyahu's office on Friday morning.
* Germany: Statue of Ronald Reagan Unveiled to Mark Fall of Berlin Wall The U.S. Embassy in Berlin unveiled a statue of Ronald Reagan on Friday at a site overlooking the location of the former president's iconic speech imploring the Soviet Union to remove the Berlin Wall.
* Young Muslim Women Surge to Success in American Elections Politics expert: Women of color are "next generation of leaders".
* Middle East: The Anti-Iran Revolution is Well Underway The nationwide protests taking place in both Arab states [Lebanon and Iraq] are also driven by a burning desire to end Iran's blatant attempts to turn them into de facto fiefdoms of Tehran.
* Watch Russian & Egyptian soldiers take turns downing US & British drones (VIDEO) The Egyptian hosts and their Russian guests took turns manning Egypt's Russian-made air defense systems during a joint military exercise near Cairo.
* Vive la France! Macron trip to China will disappoint EU When French President Emmanuel Macron returns home from his state visit to China today, he may just wonder, as he looks out of his plane's window, "Have I just been played?"
* Pentagon: Revenue from Syria Oil Fields to go to SDF, Not United States Hoffman added that the United States expects Turkey to hold to account any Ankara-backed forces who allegedly commit war crimes in northeast Syria.