* Islamist cleric Anwar Awlaki 'killed in Yemen' US-born radical Islamist cleric Anwar al-Awlaki, a key al-Qaeda leader, has been killed in Yemen.
* Activists in Arab World Vie to Define Islamic State By force of this year's Arab revolts and revolutions, activists marching under the banner of Islam are on the verge of a reckoning decades in the making.
* Iran: We've produced domestic version of S-300 anti-aircraft missiles Iran has completed the production of a self-made version of the Russian S-300 missile.
* Egyptian envoy to PA: Israel plotting to retake Sinai Egyptian Ambassador to the Palestinian Authority, Yasser Othman believes Israel is plotting to retake control of the Sinai peninsula.
* Iranian Pastor Sentenced to Death: Nadarkhani Refuses to Convert Iranian Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani, who is facing the death penalty, again refused to convert to Islam to save his life.
* Europe again steps back from brink in debt crisis Following a now-familiar script, Europe again averted disaster in its debt crisis when German lawmakers rallied behind Chancellor Angela Merkel to approve a stronger euro zone bailout fund.
* Medvedev Defends Plan to Trade Places With Putin President Dmitri A. Medvedev of Russia tried on Friday to counter complaints that the government reshuffle announced last week strips voters of any voice in the country's future.
* Poor nations urged to spur growth by getting online With online business increasingly driving economic growth, developing nations' top priority should be the infrastructure their citizens need to get connected.
* 'Israeli jets fly low over Turkish gas exploration ship' Low-flying Israeli warplanes and helicopters "harassed" a Turkish ship exploring for natural gas reserves near Cyprus.
* European Parliament: Palestinian statehood is 'legitimate' The European Parliament on Thursday adopted a resolution which declared the Palestinian people's "legitimate right to create an independent state."