* 6 in 10 Palestinians reject 2-state solution, survey finds Only one in three Palestinians (34 percent) accepts two states for two peoples as the solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
* United States recognizes Libya rebels Rebel leaders won recognition as the legitimate government of Libya from the United States and other world powers on Friday.
* Iran developing centrifuge to speed uranium enrichment Iran is stepping up centrifuge development work aimed at making its nuclear enrichment more efficient.
* Protest: Stop Temple Mount Discrimination, Desecration Jewish activists held a demonstration Thursday to protest anti-Jewish discrimination on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.
* Iran more damaging with suicide bombers than missiles, says expert Iran's current capabilities do not justify the development of an extensive missile shield covering all Europe and the US.
* Syria Revolt Fueled by Roof Fires and Tweets Six days before protests exploded across Syria in March, a nervous activist in the capital of Damascus lit a small fire on his rooftop.
* Return of the Gold Standard as world order unravels On one side of the Atlantic, the eurozone debt crisis has spread to the countries that may be too big to save.
* J'lem: 4,500 march in support of Palestinian statehood Thousands of left-wing activists marched in Jerusalem on Friday afternoon in the largest demonstration of support for an independent Palestinian state in the nation’s capital in over a year.
* Planned Monument for Mecca Goers Leaves Eilat Residents Shocked The residents of the southern Israeli city of Eilat are shocked at a plan by the municipality to establish a monument.
* Syrian forces fire on massive rallies; 17 killed Syrian security forces killed at least 17 protesters Friday as hundreds of thousands flooded the streets nationwide.