* Half-shekel coin bears profile of Trump Temple organizations issue half-shekel coin showing Trump alongside Cyrus, King of Persia. 'Cyrus - Balfour - Trump - Declaration 2018.'
* Israeli artists versus the European Parliament Israeli cartoon exhibition highlighting Iranian human rights violations opens in Brussels near EP- which refused to present it.
* US Ambassador Nikki Haley Presents a Blessing and a Curse to Palestinian Leadership US Ambassador to the United Nations (UN), Nikki Haley told Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas on Tuesday that his leadership must choose between a path of absolutist demands, hateful rhetoric, and incitement to violence and another path of negotiation and compromise.
* Billy Graham: Influential US evangelist dies at 99 US evangelist Billy Graham - one of the most influential preachers of the 20th Century - has died aged 99.
* Russian Official Warns Iran Not to Use 'De-Escalation Zones' for Military Expansion Russia's Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov on Monday told reporters that the "de-escalation zones" his country set up in Syria in collaboration with Iran and Turkey should not be turned into "zones of other countries" influence," TASS reported.
* U.S. "Finalizing' Peace Plan Despite Abbas Vow for International Efforts "You don't have to praise it. You don't even have to accept it. But know this: That decision will not change," US Envoy to the UN Nikki Haley said.
* Russia admits dozens of Russian casualties in Syria battle Russia's foreign ministry has confirmed that "several dozen" Russian citizens - not regular soldiers - were killed or wounded in a recent battle in Syria.
* Syria war: Pro-government forces enter Kurdish-held Afrin Syrian pro-government forces have entered the Kurdish enclave of Afrin, provoking an immediate response from Turkish forces besieging the area.
* Hamas leaders in disarray, split over mixed signals from Tehran It turns out that Al Qods chief Qassem Soleimani quietly directed Hamas leaders to hold their fire against Israel.
* 'We are the Canaanites' PA chief claims Palestinians are direct descendants of Canaanites, says Palestine made contributions to humanity before Balfour Declaration.
* 'International community must hold Mideast peace conference' PA chief tells UN Security Council that international conference focusing on Mideast talks must be organized by mid-2018.
* Iranian official: If Israel attacks, 'we will level Tel Aviv' Senior official threatens to destroy Tel Aviv if Israel takes military action against Tehran, following Netanyahu's words in Munich.
* U.S. Warns Brussels Not to Threaten NATO With EU Army Brussels must be careful not to weaken or undermine the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) as it builds a supranational European Union (EU) Army, American military leaders have told their EU allies.
* Report: US Ambassador Warns Settlement Evacuation Could Spark Civil War Portions of the Israeli right-wing public have long feared that a large scale settlement evacuation could lead to a civil war.