* On the Temple Mount, a battle brews over Jewish prayer On Tuesday, the struggle of Jewish women fighting to worship with prayer shawls at the Western Wall in Jerusalem received renewed attention.
* Taking refugees off the table At a small gathering last week in New York City's Harvard Club, former Labor and Independence MK Dr. Einat Wilf argued against an "insane" policy that was perpetuating the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
* U.S. Intelligence Director: We'll Know if Iran Diverts Uranium Iran could not produce enough highly-enriched uranium for an atomic bomb without being detected.
* Russia warns UK on arming Syrian rebels Any attempt by the UK to arm Syrian rebels would be a breach of international law, Russia has warned.
* Israel's next government agreed: 4 parties, 68 members Six weeks of coalition talks drew toward a successful conclusion Wednesday evening, when the Likud finally conceded the Education Ministry to Yesh Atid's Yair Lapid.
* World poll: Image of U.S. declines Worldwide approval of U.S. leadership dipped considerably during President Barack Obama's fourth year in office - but it increased in some countries, including Mexico.
* Argentina's Jorge Mario Bergoglio elected Pope Francis I Argentine Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio has greeted crowds in Rome's St Peter's Square after his election as the Catholic Church's new Pope.
* New Pope Said to Have Good Relations With Argentine Jews The Roman College of Cardinals on Monday evening elected Jorge Bergoglio, the Archbishop of Buenos Aires, as its new Pope. Bergoglio, who has taken the name Francis I for his office, is the first Pope to be chosen from outside of Europe.
* Coalition Deal Seen as Great Achievement for Religious Zionism The coalition agreement that will send Israel's 33rd government on its way is to be signed Wednesday night.
* Israel's ultra-Orthodox are suddenly political outsiders As Israel's new government takes shape, the country's powerful ultra-Orthodox Jewish political parties seem poised to find themselves in unfamiliar territory.