* First Mosaics of Jonah and the Whale Unearthed An ongoing excavation of a 1,600 year old synagogue in the Galilee area has uncovered unique mosaics depicting Biblical scenes in ways never seen before.
* Hezbollah Threatens to 'Surprise Israel' in Next War French report releases new and alarming details on underground weapons facilities the Shi'ite terror group operates in Lebanon.
* 'Israel Seeking Direct Saudi Flights for Pilgrims' Aerial aspirations would potentially pave way for increased commercial ties between the two nations that do not have formal diplomatic relations.
* Evangelical Christians Fume Over Latest UNESCO Resolution The recent UNESCO vote on Hebron placed the Cave of the Patriarchs entirely in Palestinian domain, ignoring the existence of both the Bible and modern Israel.
* Russians enter Daraa, Syrians/Hizballah move out Russian troops stepped into southern Syria for the first time Wednesday, July 13, when they entered the embattled town of Daraa to start enforcing the partial ceasefire agreed by Presidents Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin in Hamburg on July 7.
* Anti-Israel Bias in Education: New Textbooks Turn Young Americans Against Jewish State Anti-Israel bias in the textbooks used by many American high schools may be to blame for the decrease in sympathy for Israel among young adults.
* Nasrallah: The United States created ISIS Hezbollah leader welcomes the liberation of Mosul from ISIS, accuses the United States of creating the jihadist group.
* President Erdogan tells BBC: EU wastes Turkey's time Turkey will find it "comforting" if the EU says it cannot be accepted as a member, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has told the BBC.
* What Occupation? Most Israelis Say This Land is Ours A growing majority of Israelis no longer sees the presence of Jews or the Israeli military in the so-called "West Bank" as an occupation.
* After Baghdadi's Presumed Death, Questions of ISIS' New Leadership Arise Sources continue to dispute the death of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi - but what does ISIS do now without his leadership?
* UN: Gaza will be unlivable in three years The report cites population growth, lack of electricity, food and water shortages as the reasons for woes.
* Brexit: EU negotiator Barnier firm on citizens' rights The EU's top Brexit negotiator has said there are still major differences between the EU and UK on the rights of EU citizens living in Britain.
* BRING IT UN North Korea warns it will 'turn self-destructive US into a pile of ash' if Donald Trump orders attack on its nuclear sites Chilling threat from trigger-happy tyrant Kim Jong-un as US test fires missile defence system designed to shield it from nuclear strike.
* Archbishop of Strasbourg: 'Muslims say France will be theirs' 'European migration policies bringing biggest shift since third century barbarian invasions led to Western Roman Empire collapse.'