* What Are Palestinian Leaders Afraid Of? Hamas justified the arrest of Qatoush by accusing him of "leaking security details."
* Islamic State group names its new leader as Abu Ibrahim al-Hashemi The jihadist group Islamic State (IS) has for the first time confirmed the death of its leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, and named his successor.
* Third Election Looking Likely With Coalition Talks at a Deadlock Events of the last week have pushed Blue and White away from the Likud.
* The EU Is Battling Israel in Area C Ever since a decision in January 2012, the EU has been expressly committed to the expansion of illegal Palestinian settlement in Area C in conjunction with the PA.
* Lebanon's plunge into civil warfare shakes Iran, Hizballah as Mid East powerhouses The Hizballah "special forces" battling Lebanese protesters are bound to swap their sticks for live ammo as Lebanon plunges into regime breakup amid a crumbling economy.
* Trump Impeachment Effort Passes First Test in Split U.S. Congress "It's a sad day. No one comes to Congress to impeach a president," said House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
* Hezbollah's Demographic Problem Explains Its Restraint Hezbollah responded with restraint to Israel's three-pronged attacks over the past two weeks in Syria, Iraq, and, above all, a neighborhood in Dahiya, the vast Shiite area in Beirut where Hezbollah is headquartered.
* Was the Corner of God's Altar Found in Shiloh, West Bank? The discovery, said Dr. Scott Stripling, is consistent with what he expected to find in the fields of the ancient city where the tabernacle for the Ark of the Covenant once stood.
* Netanyahu: Iran Emboldened by Lack of Response to Aggression "Israel will not extend the other cheek, and anyone who wants to be aggressive will be answered in full force and pay a heavy price," Netanyahu said.
* Russia: S-400s to Serbia for Drill and Counter Terror in Africa Russia felt that, whatever happens in Syria, the larger arc of Moscow's foreign policy is increasing its weight in other continents.