* Temple Mount Activism in Honor of Passover As the holiday of Passover (Pesach) nears, interest focuses on the Temple Mount, where the Torah mandates that at least one Paschal sacrifice for the entire nation.
* PA seeks US support for statehood While Palestinian Authority is taking major steps to prepare for its impending declaration of an independent state, bitterness is evident among West Bank leaders at the US' reluctance to take a strong stance on the issue.
* Libya: Nato appeals for more planes Nato Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen has told a foreign ministers' summit the alliance needs "a few more" aircraft for its mission in Libya.
* Netanyahu: I'll address Iran, 'secure peace' in US speech US House speaker says he'll extend formal invitation for PM to address a joint meeting of US Congress once Congress approves resolution.
* Palestinian PM: Brussels meeting is 'birth certificate' for statehood The Palestinian Authority has welcomed endorsement of a UN report on institution building as a "birth certificate" for statehood.
* New Facebook Intifada Pages Abound MEMRI reports that even though the official Facebook page for yet another Palestinian terrorist intifada has been removed, new ones continue to be launched.
* The Ins and Outs of the Holy Hebrew Language Interest is growing in the 4th Annual Conference for Devotees of the Holy Tongue, a term for pre-modern Hebrew, to be held in Jerusalem this coming Wednesday.
* Surprise: Most of Israel's Pre 1967 Private Land Held by Arabs Arabs possess most of the private land in Israel, despite their composing only 20% of the population.
* Russian-American Christians seek new life in Samaria A group of American Christians, mostly of Russian origin are interesting in converting to Judaism and establishing collective kibbutz-style communities in Samaria.
* Assad forms new cabinet after protests Syrian President Bashar Assad formed a new government on Thursday.