* Purim Irony? Gantz Supports Jewish Prayer on Temple Mount while Netanyahu Opposes it Purim, was supposed to be a day of destruction for the Jewish people. But in an unexpected twist, that date actually turned into a day of celebration for them instead.
* Anti-Netanyahu bill has majority support with Liberman vote The Yisrael Beytenu leader's endorsement gave the bill a majority, now with the support of all 62 MKs who are not in Netanyahu's right-wing bloc.
* Erdogan's Attempts to Blackmail Europe are Doomed to Fail If the current crisis facing Turkey is entirely of Mr Erdogan's own making, that has not prevented the Turkish president from trying to deflect attention away from his own mishandling of the conflict by seeking to provoke a new migrant crisis in Europe.
* Work With Turkey, NATO Tells EU Amid Migrant Crisis With tensions growing and accusations flying between Turkey and the EU over an escalating migrant crisis, the head of NATO has warned Europe it must find a way to work with "important ally" Ankara.
* A new migration crisis is unfolding on Europe's borders Fighting in northern Syria has sent people fleeing into neighboring Turkey, and Turkey has thrown open its gates to the rest of Europe.
* How Russia's Putin became the go-to man on Syria President Recep Tayip Erdogan of Turkey needs to extricate himself from a difficult situation in Syria so he heads for the one capital that matters, not Washington but Moscow.
* Russia's Troubles in 2020 Will Be Close to Home From a foreign policy standpoint, Russia should be fairly secure this year.
* The Reconfiguration of Global Geopolitics and the Role of the European Union Brexit is done, and far from being a closed issue, the UK's retreating process has ten months ahead.
* Iranian State Terror General Calls Chinese Coronavirus 'Biological Warfare' Major General Hossein Salami, the head of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), declared in remarks Thursday that Iran is "engaged in biological warfare" and will "win the war" against the Chinese coronavirus spreading worldwide.
* Iran says IAEA case for inspecting sites based on fake Israeli intel Iran on Thursday stood by its decision to deny U.N. nuclear inspectors access to sites where they have questions about past activities, arguing that the agency's case is based on "fabricated" Israeli intelligence.