* Priestly Blessings Brings Thousands to Temple Mount Tens of thousands of Jewish people from Israel and around the world gathered at the Western Wall of Jerusalem's Temple Mount on Sunday for the biblical priestly blessing that takes place during the festival of Sukkot, otherwise known as the Feast of Tabernacles.
* DEMPSEY: ISIS ALMOST TOOK BAGHDAD AIRPORT Sunday on ABC's "This Week" Sunday, Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey said ISIS almost took the Baghdad airport recently.
* PA: We have 7 of 9 Security Council votes needed to force ballot on resolution to end 'occupation' The proposal calls for the full withdrawal of Israel to the pre-1967 lines by November 2016.
* War against Isis: US air strategy in tatters as militants march on World View: American-led air attacks are failing. Jihadis are close to taking Kobani, in Syria - and in Iraq western Baghdad is now under serious threat.
* Arab MK: Temple Mount not holy to Jews As tensions escalate over holy site, Jewish MK calls for exclusive Israeli sovereignty over mountain .
* Turkey 'allows Syria rebel training' Turkey has agreed to allow moderate Syrian rebels to be trained on its soil, the US says, in its bid to combat Islamic State in Syria and Iraq.
* ISIS Magazine: Islam Calls for Sexual Slavery English-language digital publication of jihadist group says raping and sexual enslaving non-Muslim women is simply part of Islam.
* Police Storm Temple Mount, Lock Rioters in Mosque Large police force surprises Muslim rioters who tried unsuccessfully to prevent them from locking them in Al Aqsa.
* Iran's Ayatollah: Zionism, US and 'wicked' Britain created ISIS "America, Zionism, and the veteran expert of spreading divisions - the wicked government of Britain - have sharply increased their efforts of creating divisions between the Sunnis and Shi'ites."
* Netanyahu Slams Ban Ki-Moon's 'Occupation' Remarks PM fires at UN's muddling of basic facts regarding Gaza. 'There is no occupation of Gaza, because we withdrew,' he explains.