* Israel Told It Will Have to "Share" Jerusalem When US President Donald Trump officially recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel last month, he was very careful to not use the words "united" or "undivided," as Israel insists the city must remain.
* Reported Israeli strikes in Syria coincide with US cogitation on Assad's post-war future A broad, purposeful assessment of policy on Syrian president Bashar Assad's political future has been scheduled for the rest of the week in Washington, DEBKAfile reports.
* Palestinian Authority Paid Terrorists Nearly $350 Million in 2017 Defense Ministry exposes Palestinian terror price list of how much prisoners get on crime scale.
* Mossad Chief: We Have Eyes, Ears and More in Iran Mossad Director Yossi Cohen warned against the Iranians "coasting into the Middle East undisturbed and with very large forces".
* Report: US mulling 'limited strike' on North Korea US officials discuss military strike on North Korea as North Korean and South Korean representatives meet for first time in over two years.
* Koreas agree military talks to defuse border tension North and South Korea have agreed to hold military talks to defuse border tension, after their first high-level meeting in two years.
* An Iranian writes A7: The spirit of Iranian Revolution lives on The writer tells Arutz Sheva: The previously solid edifice is showing many cracks that will keep growing in coming weeks and months.
* Oil hits highest level since 2015 as Russian-Saudi output cuts bring result Brent crude has surpassed $68 per barrel for the first time since May 2015.
* Canada: Trudeau's Support for Islamists a Warning to America Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada has an nine-year long record of supporting the Islamist cause while refusing to engage with reformist Muslims.
* Syrian Army Claims Israel Struck Targets Near Damascus in Overnight Raids Syria's army stated that its air defenses had hit an Israeli aircraft and had intercepted some rockets fired at Syrian targets.