* Houthis Claim to Have Struck Saudi Base Yemen's Houthi rebels are claiming they have successfully struck a Saudi Arabian military base with an Iranian-provided ballistic missile.
* The Syrian Refugee Imam Who Wants Jews Dead Should an anti-Semitic Imam receive political asylum in America?
* Syria threatens to down Turkish jets over its Kurdish region Amid Turkish military buildup on Syrian border, Damascus warns an incursion into the country will be 'no picnic'.
* On Temple Mount, Jews Respond to Arab Incitement by Praising God In what may very well be a historic turning point in the struggle for equality of religions on the Temple Mount, 42 Jews responded to an aggressive attempt by the Jerusalem Waqf (Islamic Religious Trust) to prevent them from touring the site, by singing praises of God.
* Netanyahu Says US Embassy Will Move to Jerusalem Sooner Than Expected When US President Donald Trump publicly recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, both he and his administration said it would take several years to actually move the American embassy there.
* Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Palestinian territories are among most dangerous places on earth for Christians Egypt, Jordan, Syria and the Palestinian territories are amongst the most dangerous places on earth for Christians, according to a new report.
* The Arab-Israeli Conflict: Why No Peace? The jihadist aim is to isolate Israel politically; to influence political leaders, public opinion, international institutions and international organizations so that on the day their planned offensive begins, no one will be there to support Israel and the Jews.
* Report: U.S., Russia in 'Base Race' in Syria According to a new report published by Defense News, the U.S. and Russia, each seeking to expand its military presence in the Middle East and counter "asymmetric threats" from Islamist terrorist groups, have engaged in a "base race" in Syria.
* Abbas' ultimatum to Trump: Choose between a Palestinian Jerusalem or war Palestinian Mahmoud Abbas kicked back hard after grasping he was confronted with an orderly, Arab-backed US peace plan that left his strategy in ruins.
* Rabbi Yehudah Glick: We Invented the Western Wall 50 Years Ago Member of Knesset Rabbi Yehuda Glick (Likud) participated in a panel discussion at the Interdisciplinary Center in Herzliya concerning the Western Wall.
* Dozens of Jews removed from Temple Mount after Arab provocation Arab provocation against Jews leads to confrontation. Police intervene and expel Jews from Mount.
* German far-right 'Reich Citizens' planning own army, preparing for 'Day X' - reports Germany's far-right Reichsbuerger movement has grown to almost 16,000 members, while some of them are eying their own armed wing and are preparing for 'Day X', Focus magazine reports, citing intelligence sources.
* Koreas to march under single 'united' flag in Olympic Games North and South Korea have agreed to march together under a single "unified Korea" flag at next month's Winter Olympics in the South.