* 154 U.N. nations call Temple Mount solely by Muslim name Haram al-Sharif The UN gave its preliminary approval to a resolution that referred to the Temple Mount solely by its Muslim name of Haram al-Sharif.
* The Road to an Iranian Attack on Israel Israeli political and military leaders have warned against the possibility of a major military confrontation with Iran, which wants to deter Israel from disrupting its attempts to build military bases in Syria and Iraq and to construct factories in which Hezbollah can convert its huge arsenal of rockets into accurate missiles.
* Muslim Brotherhood and IRGC's dirty dealings revealed in intel leak Documents leaked from the Iranian Ministry of Intelligence show that the IRGC was to be the muscle, while the Brotherhood provided the cover.
* Should America Care That Russia Is Involved In Libya's War? The U.S. has abandoned its partners in the fight against ISIS, and the Russians are capitalizing on the void.
* IDF launches surprise military drill in northern Israel Planes, vehicles and troops set to maneuver in Upper Galilee, Jezreel Valley in general preparedness exercise.
* On Russia and EU enlargement, Macron pushes a radical agenda French President Emmanuel Macron's stark description of the "brain death" of transatlantic military alliance NATO grabbed headlines last week, but his views on Russia and European Union enlargement may well have greater long-term impact.
* European Court Applies Double Standard against Israeli Products The Court of Justice ruling, which effectively encourages the strict French labelling requirements to be applied across the European Union, has been roundly condemned as reflecting the EU's anti-Israel bias.
* Brexit may bring 'real end of the British Empire,' top EU official warns The United Kingdom's looming departure from the European Union may spell the "real end of the British Empire," the head of its governing body warned.
* Russia sets up air base in Qamishli, challenges US/Israeli air force control of northeast Syria The arrival this week in Qamishli of 50 Russian military trucks, 300 troops and hardware confirmed the revised US intelligence regarding Moscow's military intentions in Syria, as DEBKA Weekly 869 first revealed on Nov. 8.
* Pope Francis Again Welcomes Grand Imam of Al-Azhar to Vatican Pope Francis, the Grand Imam Ahmed Al-Tayeb of Al-Azhar of Egypt, and his retinue on Friday was the latest in a series of get-togethers between the two leaders.