* Jerusalem to be officially recognized as Israel in US passports The move marks a departure from historical State Department policy regarding Jerusalem in American passports.
* Trump says Saudi Arabia next in line for peace with Israel leading to potential end-of-days Temple Mt showdown With only a few days remaining until the elections, President Trump announced yet another unprecedented peace deal normalizing relations between Israel and a former enemy.
* Hezbollah threatens Sudan over ties with Israel Hezbollah has condemned reports that Israel and Sudan could normalize ties.
* Palestinians Accuse Sudan of ‘Betrayal’ for Israel Peace Deal Palestinian leaders accused Sudan of "betrayal" for joining the growing list of countries that have normalized relations with Israel in the past month.
* Israel is still waging a three-front war Reflect: Hamas is busy building tunnels from Gaza, Hezbollah has amassed 150,000 rockets at the border and PA Arabs still stone Jews.Op-ed.
* Islamic State warns Saudi Arabia after allies normalize ties with Israel Chatter about attack in kingdom highlights delicate balance in Saudi rulers’ plans for national reforms.
* Abbas to UN: Convene an international peace conference Abbas again calls for international peace conference to "end the Israeli occupation".
* Offensive Charlie Hebdo cartoon pushes Turkey-France tensions into overdrive. “Macron is against Muslims. He is sowing seeds of hatred,” Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said Wednesday of his French counterpart.
* Former Prime Minister of Malaysia: ‘Muslims have a right to be angry and to kill millions of French people’ This significant escalation of the rhetoric from a revered Muslim leader is almost certain to lead to more bloody jihad attacks.
* Macron’s Islam remarks bring archrivals Iran & Saudi Arabia together to join growing Muslim condemnation of French leader Angry rebukes of Emmanuel Macron continue to arrive from across the Muslim word.