* Huckabee, Obama enjoy huge night in Iowa Barack Obama and Mike Huckabee have claimed victories in Iowa's first-in-the-nation caucuses..
* 'Olmert, Abdullah II discussed division of Jerusalem' Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and Jordan's King Abdullah II discussed the division of Israel's capital during a brief visit Olmert held with the monarch Thursday.
* Bush: Expansion of settlements hindering peace talks US President George W. Bush on Thursday called Israeli settlement expansion an "impediment" to the success of revived peace efforts.
* PA doesn't want demilitarized Palestine The prospects for a breakthrough in the peace process in the near future have dwindled following reports that Israel will demand that the future Palestinian state be demilitarized.
* New English TV Show from Jerusalem Released for Internet Viewing It's not every day that a TV show creates a whole new concept, a dimension of its own. But Tuesday Night Live in Jerusalem does just that.
* Hezbollah sets resolution terms The Lebanese opposition group Hezbollah has said openly that it will not allow a president to be elected unless it gets a third of the cabinet seats.
* EU must choose between Serbia and Kosovo, Belgrade says Serbia is stepping up its resistance towards the idea of Kosovo becoming independent.
* Kenya opposition wants new polls The opposition in Kenya has called for a re-run of the presidential election last week, which it says was rigged.
* Musharraf denies Bhutto death role Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf has said assassinated former prime minister Benazir Bhutto ignored government warnings.* Libya takes charge of UN council A Libyan took over as president of the U.N. Security Council Thursday, capping the nation's climb back to respectability.