* UK tabloid claims William is now devoting himself to Mideast peace 'This is the start of something new,' 36-year-old Duke of Cambridge said to tell aides after being 'deeply moved' by Israel-PA visit
* Putin To Meet Netanyahu Five Days Before Trump PM calls on European leaders to stop appeasing Iran, especially after Iranian-backed bombing plot in Paris.
* Russia resumes Daraa air strikes, calls Iran’s exit from Syria “absolutely unrealistic” Russian and Syrian air bombardment of Daraa resumed late Wednesday, July 4, after a short pause, with the collapse of Russian ceasefire talks with rebel leaders and Jordan.
* North Korea: US is making 'gangster-like' demands on denuclearisation North Korea has accused the US of using "gangster-like" tactics to push it towards nuclear disarmament after a fresh round of high-level talks.
* US Air Force flies 24/7 over Syrian battlefield with Israeli overflights A double layer of US and Israeli warplanes is cruising 24/7 over the southwestern Syrian battlefields ready to go into action if shared red lines are crossed.
* Slovakia Announces Intention To Move Embassy To Jerusalem As The Sixth Country To Do So Just as many predicted, several countries are beginning to follow the United States' lead and move their Israeli embassies to Jerusalem in defiance of the European Union.
* Israel Assembles Task Force to Enforce Slashing PA Terrorism Payments A new task force to track the payments the Palestinian Authority makes to convicted terrorists and their families was established by Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman on Tuesday, just one day after the Knesset passed a law slashing tax revenues to the body in the amount paid to terrorists.
* Jerusalem illuminated in magical light festival The 10th annual Jerusalem Light Festival featured 40 large-scale light installations in the Old City’s Jewish, Armenian, Christian and Muslim Quarters, including some interactive displays.
* Minister: It's official - More Jews in Israel than US Immigration Minister confirms that Israel now home to world's largest Jewish community, surpassing the US.
* Israelis demand: Let the IDF win Nearly 60% of Israelis believe US Pres. Trump is the most pro-Israel president, 68% believe Oslo was a 'failure.'