* North Korea: New missile can reach all of US mainland North Korea, US official, say ICBM fired Wednesday morning could hit all of the US mainland.
* The Saudis invented Islamist terror, will they destroy it? The radical Islamist terrorists trying to destroy the west have their roots are in Wahhabism, a form of Islam initially practiced in Saudi Arabia and spread across the world by the Saudi royal family.
* Palestinians Furious After Saudi Arabia Downplays Importance of Jerusalem Proponents of the Palestinian cause have tried to inflate the position of Jerusalem and the Temple Mount in Islam.
* As Israel, US reenact historic UN partition vote 70 years later, UN, Palestinians Despondent In honor of the 70th anniversary of the 1947 United Nations resolution leading to the establishment of the State of Israel.
* 'Historic UN partition vote on Israel against international law' Researcher Ze'ev Jabotinsky says international law gives Jews right over entire Land of Israel, not just part of it.
* Egypt mosque attack: Sisi gives military three months to secure Sinai Egypt's president has told the military to restore "security and stability" to the Sinai peninsula within three months, after an attack on a mosque there on Friday left 305 people dead.
* Report: Trump expected to move embassy to Jerusalem within days Israeli officials say President Trump preparing to recognize Jerusalem as capital of Israel, move US embassy to Jerusalem.
* Video on Partition Plan UN vote to be screened in Times Square World Zionist Organization produces 'I love Israel' video to be screened in NYC's Times Square on enormous screen
* Europeans form united front to defend nuclear deal Some of the United States' closest allies, the UK, Germany and France, have formed a united front to defend the 2015 nuclear deal, CNN reported on Tuesday.
* Libyan Muslim acquitted of most serious charges in Benghazi jihad massacre, found guilty of terrorism This is a war, and the Benghazi jihad massacre was one battle in that war.