* 'ISIS in Sinai is close, we must be ready,' says IDF battalion commander In recent days, an ISIS spokesman released a new audio message, which included a call for jihadist factions in the Sinai Peninsula and in Syria to step up attacks against Israel.
* Khamenei calls for Palestinian jihad on Israel after Trump peace plan The Iranian leader called on all other Muslims to support the Palestinian war on Israel.
* 'Deal of Century' Will Die before Trump's Death: Iran Leader Leader of Iran's Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei says the US president's so-called 'deal of the century' will perish before Donald Trump's death.
* Trump peace plan offers land without people to people who don't want the land Settler leaders watched US President Donald Trump unveil his peace plan last week from a hotel just blocks away from the White House.
* The Real Reason Arabs in Israel Do Not Want to Live in 'Palestine' Why are the 250,000 Arab Israelis living in the Triangle area strongly opposed to the idea of becoming part of a Palestinian state?
* 'Abbas Won't be Around Much Longer' PA Officials Say A "day of rage" was declared after President Trump's Deal of the Century was announced.
* European Union won't recognize Israeli sovereignty over 'territories occupied since 1967' In a statement, EU leader says organization won't recognize Israeli sovereignty, US plan 'departs from internationally agreed parameters.'
* Can the EU resuscitate the two-state solution? Palestinian leaders are counting on the European Union to renew its commitment to a two-state solution for resolving the conflict with Israel.
* Sudan's leader: Meeting with Israel's Netanyahu was to protect national security Chief of Sudan's Sovereignty Council al-Burhan says nothing changed in country's stance on Palestinian issue.
* Pope Francis Plans Trip to Most Populous Muslim Country Pope Francis is looking to travel to Indonesia later this year, the nation with the highest Muslim population in the world, Reuters reported Monday.