* Assad's Opponents Dismiss Russian Ideas For Solving Crisis - Syrian opposition figures and Gulf commentators dismissed on Wednesday a Russian draft proposal for a process to solve the Syrian crisis, saying Moscow’s aim was to keep President Bashar al-Assad in power and marginalize dissenting voices.
* "Hezbollah weapons warehouses were the target of Wednesday's Israeli airstrikes in Syria" - Arab media reports airstrikes that were attributed to Israel damaged military outposts on the outskirts of Damascus airport.
* Blair: Hamas can be brought around on Israel - Syrian opposition figures and Gulf commentators dismissed on Wednesday a Russian draft proposal for a process to solve the Syrian crisis, saying Moscow’s aim was to keep President Bashar al-Assad in power and marginalize dissenting voices.
* Islamic State video threatens attacks inside Russia "very soon" - "Soon, very soon, the blood will spill like an ocean," ISIS threatens in revenge for airstrikes on its fighters in Syria.
* Hamas: We'll provide resources to Jerusalem terrorists - Islamists in Gaza have decided to concentrated their attacks on Israel via compatriots in Judea and Samaria.
* Russia reveals giant nuclear torpedo in state TV "leak" - The Kremlin says secret plans for a Russian long-range nuclear torpedo - called "Status-6" - should not have appeared on Russian TV news.
* Krekar "jihadist network" targeted in Europe terror raids - Police have targeted 17 people in raids in several European countries connected to a suspected jihadist network.
* Battle for Sinjar: Kurds "advance on IS-held Iraqi town" - Kurdish forces say they are making progress in a major offensive they have launched against Islamic State (IS) militants in Sinjar in northern Iraq.
* Hezbollah has 150,000 missiles pointed at Israel - Updated Israeli assessment shows Iran terror proxy has far more firepower than thought, and has been arming despite Syria war.
* Government set to approve final wave of Ethiopian aliyah - Some 9,000 Ethiopians, many with relatives already in Israel, have been waiting in Addis Ababa and Gondar to make aliyah since late 2010.