* Skeptical Netanyahu knows he's 'spoiling the party' on Iran Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his ministers aren't alone in their skepticism of Tehran's newly friendly face.
* Iran parades missiles with range of up to 2,000 km Iran's military paraded 30 medium-range missiles with a range of up to 2,000 kilometers.
* Islamic Terror Groups Are Targeting Christians All Over The World Over the past couple of days, we have witnessed some absolutely horrific examples of Islamic terror groups specifically targeting Christians.
* Islamist rebels in Syria reject National Coalition A joint statement says: "All groups formed abroad without having returned to the country do not represent us."
* Jews Banned from Temple Mount after One Hour Dozens of Jews who hoped to ascend to the Temple Mount for the holiday of Hoshana Raba.
* US Congress skeptical over Obama-Rouhani overtures After balking at President Barack Obama's plan to attack Syria, the US Congress is also stirring in opposition to his latest foreign policy goal.
* Chag Sameach! Shmini Atzeret/Simchat Torah Starts Tonight The eight day festival that consists of Sukkot and Shmini Atzeret/Simchat Torah will come to an end Thursday night.
* MK Feiglin: Catastrophe is On the Way MK Moshe Feiglin, a maverick Likud MK who has positioned himself for years as an alternative to Binyamin Netanyahu in Likud's top seat.
* Tony Blair warns: don't let Assad off the hook on chemical weapons Action should be taken against the regime of President Bashar al-Assad if Syria does not give up its chemical weapons.
* Iranian press lauds Obama's UNGA speech, dismisses Israel as 'isolated,' 'warmonger' Iranian media on Wednesday lauded US President Barack Obama for a speech in which he attested to "past mistakes" made by Washington.