* Tsunami hits Japan after massive quake Japan's most powerful earthquake since records began has struck the north-east coast, triggering a massive tsunami.
* Japan earthquake triggers nuclear shutdown Japan's prime minister has declared a "nuclear emergency" after a number of reactors shut down after a massive earthquake hit the country.
* How Israel could revolutionize the global energy sector Libyan oil accounts for less than 2 percent of world oil production.
* Libya: EU leaders say Muammar Gaddafi must go Leaders of the EU's 27 member states have said Libya's Col Muammar Gaddafi must surrender power.
* Hamas planning to resume efforts against IDF in West Bank Hamas militants in the West Bank have resumed their efforts to kill Israeli soldiers or civilians and abduct their bodies.
* Expert: Libya Could Become the Next Somalia Libyan leader Muammar Qaddafi is likely to defeat rebel troops pushing for his ouster.
* Obama Seeks a Course of Pragmatism in the Middle East In the Middle East crisis, as on other issues, there are two Barack Obamas: the transformative historical figure and the pragmatic American president.
* New Turkish satellite could publish uncensored images of Israel A new Turkish satellite has Israelis eyeing the end of a U.S.-backed blackout on high-resolution commercial photography of their turf from space.
* Congressman defends panel on U.S. Muslim community amid national uproar Controversial and emotional hearings started on Tuesday, at the opening of the House Homeland Security committee, titled "The Extent of Radicalization in the American Muslim Community."
* Shalom predicts collapse of Iranian, Syrian regimes The protests in Syria and Iran, and intensified sanctions against the latter, will succeed in bringing down the regimes of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Syrian President Bashar Assad.