* Does the Arab world view Russian ambassador's assassination as a trigger to a 3rd world war? Some are now interpreting these live visuals as a testament to the fact that we are already in the throes of a third world war.
* Syrian army tells rebels to quit Aleppo before complete takeover Syria's army urges the last rebels and civilians to leave bombed-out eastern Aleppo, as it prepares to take full control of the city.
* Iran, Russia, Turkey agree to broker Syria peace talks TEHRAN - Iran, Russia, and Turkey issued a joint statement on Tuesday agreeing to try to broker peace talks between Syrian militants and the Syrian government and to expand the ceasefire in Aleppo to other parts of the country.
* Aleppo evacuation: Syrian army warns rebels to leave The Syrian army is calling on the last remaining rebels to leave eastern districts of Aleppo, as the evacuation of their besieged enclave continues.
* Hackers to ramp up mayhem in 2017, Israel experts warn Hackers will seek to undermine trust in data, use AI for more sophistication, Israel's CyberArk says in report.
* MIGRANT MELTING POT Inside Germany's biggest refugee camp in disused Tempelhof Airport developed by Nazis and housing 13,000 migrants which cops raided in hunt for Berlin terror suspect Developed by the Nazis, Tempelhof Airport is now home to around 13,000 refugees who live in cramped conditions.
* US-Israel cybersecurity collaboration legislation passed Bipartisan legislation to strengthen collaborative cybersecurity efforts between the US and Israel was signed into law.
* Secrets of the Cave of Machpela A new video shares first-hand account of a visit to the cave itself, where bones and artifacts from First Temple times were discovered.
* The Balfour Declaration's Comeback The love-hate relationship between the UK and Israel is well known.
* Security tight at Christmas markets across Europe A day after deadly Berlin rampage, with perpetrator still on the run, authorities fear more attacks in coming days.