* Muammar Gaddafi killed in Libya Libya's ex-leader Col Muammar Gaddafi has been killed after an assault on his home town of Sirte.
* Libyans pour into streets to celebrate end of Gadhafi era Libyans poured into the streets to celebrate the news of Muammar Gadhafi's capture and unconfirmed death Thursday.
* WARNING! GRAPHIC VIDEO Libya's Muammar Gaddafi killed.
* The Fight Over How to End a War An unusually powerful phalanx of President Obama’s top officials, charged with organizing an orderly exit from Afghanistan, will face an outwardly confident, almost defiant Pakistan.
* 'Hezbollah delegation visits Moscow, meets lawmakers' A delegation of Hezbollah officials met with Russian lawmakers in Moscow on Wednesday .
* Viasat broadband 'super-satellite' launches The Viasat-1 spacecraft will deliver broadband services to customers in the US and Canada.
* EU officials welcome news of Gaddafi death Top EU officials Herman Van Rompuy and Jose Manuel Barroso have unequivocally welcomed reports that former Libyan leader Colonel Gaddafi is dead.
* Turkey commences massive operation against Kurdish rebels in Iraq About 10,000 elite Turkish soldiers were taking part in a ground offensive against Kurdish rebels in southeastern Turkey.
* Gadhafi's legacy: An oil-rich country with a traumatized people During nearly 42 years in power in Libya, Muammar Gadhafi was one of the world's most eccentric dictators.
* Fayyad: Conditions not ripe for renewing talks with Israel The time is not right for meaningful Israeli-Palestinian peace talks, Palestinian Authority Prime Minister Salam Fayyad said.