* Ukraine tells EU leaders: Prepare for war with Russia Paris and Berlin must brace themselves for an outbreak of fighting between Russia and Ukraine, Kiev's foreign minister has warned amid unsubstantiated rumors that Moscow is building up its military forces at the shared border.
Thursday, November 18, 2021
* First joint naval exercise by Israel and Gulf states signals Iran worries In a move almost unthinkable only three years ago, Gulf Arab navies have held their first joint military exercise with Israeli warships, co-ordinated by the US Navy.
* Why is Iran returning to the negotiating table? The answer is simple: The 2015 nuclear deal is good for Iran. But negotiations or no, Israel must prepare for the possibility it will have to defend itself.
* Biden-Xi talks: China warns US about 'playing with fire' on Taiwan Chinese President Xi Jinping has used a virtual summit with US counterpart Joe Biden to warn that encouraging Taiwanese independence would be "playing with fire".
* Bennett: No matter what happens with Iran talks, we'll defend ourselves PM Naftali Bennett and DM Benny Gantz stressed that Israel will defend itself, no matter what happens between Iran and the world powers.
* Arab spy chiefs found an inner circle in Cairo, embrace Syria with US nod A group of Arab intelligence directors got together for a secret rendezvous in Cairo last week, DEBKA's sources reveal.
* Israeli couple arrive home after being held in Turkish prison as suspected spies Israel thanks President Erdogan for helping end saga of Natali and Mordy Oknin, arrested last week for photographing his Istanbul palace; couple thanks "entire nation of Israel"
* GENERAL MICHAEL FLYNN CALLS ON AMERICA TO BECOME "ONE RELIGION" General Michael Flynn, Trump's first (albeit short-lived) National Security Adviser, made a speech, citing the New Testament as saying that the US needed to be "one religion."
* Israel, Jordan to sign UAE-mediated energy and water agreement The agreement is meant to help Israel and Jordan deal with the challenges of climate change.
* Palestinian fatwa bans Muslims from following 'modern Abrahamic faith' The council warned that calls to follow the "modern Abrahamic religion are dangerous and tantamount to apostasy."
Posted by Shofar Communications at 10:40 AM
Thursday, November 04, 2021
* REPORT: THE GREATEST THREAT TO ISRAEL TODAY IS LEBANON The voice of Hashem breaks cedars; Hashem shatters the cedars of Lebanon. Psalms 29:5
* Massive Israel drills launched to simulate major war offensive by Iran and proxies Israeli's military and civilian authorities launched a large-scale war drill on Sunday, Oct. 31 to prepare for a pro-Iranian precision rocket blitz from Lebanon targeting civilians and infrastructure.
* ISRAEL: US MARINES TRAINING WITH IDF IN PREPARATION FOR CONFRONTATION WITH IRAN - REPORT O mortal, turn your face toward Gog of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. Prophesy against him Ezekiel 38:2
* Thousands rally in Tel Aviv against Bennett-Lapid government Right-wingers hold largest protest event since Likud opposition leader Netanyahu lost premiership in June
* Palestinians reject offer to delay their Jerusalem eviction Palestinian families on Tuesday rejected an offer that would have delayed their eviction by Jewish settlers in a tense Jerusalem neighborhood, where protests and clashes helped ignite the 11-day Gaza war in May.
* No peace until Israel destroyed! - The PA on the 104th anniversary of the Balfour Declaration Fatah: "The Balfour Promise" a promise from one who has no ownership to one who has no right. Lest we forget!!
* Pentagon: China to have 1,000 nukes by 2030 US says PRC accelerating building of nuclear weapons, will quintuple number of warheads by end of the decade.
* China and the Crisis Presidency of Joe Biden How does a president who is struggling on so many fronts lead a nation against China, its biggest geostrategic competitor?
* Pentagon says world will have three "great powers" and US will be "challenged" We're entering into a tri-polar world with the US, Russia and China being all great powers. Just by introducing three vs two you get increased complexity.Iran's foreign minister was in Moscow to discuss a range of issues with Russian offici
* Feels like winter, but some see hope in Arab Spring A military coup in Sudan has dealt another blow to democracy in the Arab world, months after a power grab by the president of Tunisia, where the 2011 Arab uprisings were born.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:27 AM