* Egyptian Academic Demands Jews Return Exodus Gold "The Israelites did as Moses instructed and asked the Egyptians for articles of silver and gold; The Lord had made the Egyptians favorably disposed toward the people, and they gave them what they asked for; so they plundered the Egyptians." Exodus 12:35-36
* Islamic State secretly near Israel border, Syrian rebel group says Free Syrian Army spokesperson says brutal jihadi group quietly making inroads in villages near Golan by offering aid in exchange for services to be named later.
* US and Nato troops begin Ukraine military exercise About 1,300 troops from 15 countries - including the US and other Nato members - have begun a military exercise near Lviv in western Ukraine.
* Islamic State crisis: World leaders pledge Iraq support Thirty countries have pledged to help Iraq fight Islamic State (IS) militants "by all means necessary".
* Obama said willing to overthrow Assad if Syria attacks US planes US president reportedly tells group he would destroy Syria's air defenses if they interfere with efforts to thwart Islamic State.
* 'Israel Might Have to Strike Iran at Any Moment' In battling the political echelon for defense budget increases on Sunday, the commander of the Israel Air Force, Maj.-Gen. Amir Eshel, reminded everyone that the same planes used to attack Gaza over the summer could be called upon at any moment to strike Iranâ€™s nuclear facilities.
* Al Qaeda Flags Continue to Fly Near Temple Mount Black flags of jihad still flying atop the Kotel Hakatan - and neither the police nor the city are doing anything about it.
* Egyptian Cleric: 'Global Zionism' Behind Islamist Terror Senior Egyptian imam claims that fundamentalist terrorist groups are "in the service of global Zionism".
* ISIS war chest growing daily US officials, experts say terror group earns more than $3 million per day from a variety of smuggling, trafficking, and extortion.
* Nato describes Russia and Islamic State as main threats Nato has described Russia and Islamic State (IS) as the two main threats to Western security, but says it can still talk to Russia despite its invasion of Ukraine.