* Expert: Gold Dome of the Rock Not Where Jewish Temples Stood A Temple Mount expert, a rabbi who has been studying the subject for years, combined his knowledge of Jewish sources and archaeology and arrived at the conclusion that the Jewish Temples did not stand where visitors now see the prominent golden Dome of the Rock.
* Report: Police Raid Jewish Terror Suspects' Yeshiva, Questioning 30 Police raided a yeshiva in the northern West Bank settlement of Rechilim Wednesday, and issued summons to students.
* Big Surprise: Hamas to Increase Gaza Violence to Cover for Its Incompetence Israeli officials cited by local media said that they expect an escalation in violence along the Gaza border this coming weekend as Hamas attempts to divert attention from its ineptitude in governance.
* Turkey Scolds Europe "It is... futile... to discuss Islam using geographical or cultural adjectives, such as European Islam, French Islam, moderate Islam, etc." - Ali Erbas, the head of Turkey's state religious authority, the Diyanet.
* Israeli politicians cower before Jewish terror About 15 years ago, Idith Zertal and my fellow Al-Monitor columnist Akiva Eldar wrote "Lords of the Land."
* Turkey calls for joint control with Russia & Iran over US troop pullout from Syria As the US is experiencing "certain difficulties" with the withdrawal from Syria, it should be coordinated with Iran and Russia to prevent "terrorists" from taking up the vacated space, the Turkish foreign minister said.
* Iranian Lawmaker Warns His Country Could Collapse Like the Soviet Union A lawmaker in Iran has warned that the "unnecessary costs" and bad priorities of the Islamic Republic's foreign policy could lead to its collapse, pointing to the failure of the Soviet Union as an example.
* UK's Brexit vote planned for January 15, no plans to delay EU exit Britain plans to hold a vote in parliament on the government's deal to leave the European Union on Jan. 15, Prime Minister Theresa May's spokesman said on Tuesday after a meeting of senior ministers.
* Italy's Salvini visits Poland to discuss eurosceptic alliance for EU elections Italy's far-right Deputy Prime Minister Matteo Salvini and the leader of Poland's ruling party, Jaroslaw Kaczynski, will discuss on Wednesday the possibility of forming a eurosceptic alliance to contest the European Parliament elections in May.
* Israeli Rabbi: The Spirit of Moshiach is Here Breaking Israel News recently spoke with Jerusalem-born Rabbi Dror Cassouto, founder of The Emunah Project, an online program that teaches the universal message of having faith in God.