* PA official: Security ties with Israel in jeopardy A senior Palestinian source warned Thursday that security coordination between Israel and the Palestinian Authority is on the verge of collapse.
* Hating the Jew you've never met The ADL's massive Global 100 survey of worldwide anti-Semitic attitudes, published Tuesday, offers some sobering statistics.
* PA Threatens to Abandon Security Arrangements The security arrangements between Israel and the Palestinian Authority (PA), established in the 1993 Oslo Accords, have reportedly continued in previous weeks.
* Nahal soldiers suspended over Facebook protest: 'We don't evacuate Jews' IDF soldiers, who posted photos of themselves holding signs against the evacuation of illegal outposts, were suspended Thursday.
* In wake of talks' collapse, Bennett to present PM with proposal to annex Area C Economy Minister Naftali Bennett will meet in the coming days with Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu.
* Syria conflict: Deadly blast near Turkey border crossing At least 43 people have been killed in a car bombing near the border between Syria and Turkey.
* Turkey outraged as Erdogan's aide kicks protester Photos showing an aide to Turkey's prime minister kicking a protester held on the ground by special forces police sparked outrage Thursday.
* Egypt's Sisi asks for US help in fighting terrorism Abdel Fattah Sisi called on the United States to help fight jihadi terrorism.
* Sudan woman faces death for apostasy Amnesty International condemned the sentence, handed down by a judge in Khartoum, as "appalling and abhorrent".
* Worst crisis in decades: Vietnam riots over Chinese drilling spread, killing more than 20 More than 20 people have died and over 100 were injured in Vietnamese riots, signaling the worst breakdown in relations with China in decades.