* Hamas With Ultimatum to Israel: Leave Temple Mount or 100 Times More Rockets Will Fly The Hamas’ al-Qassam Brigades has issued a new ultimatum to Israel on Wednesday: Withdraw from Al-Aqsa Mosque and Sheikh Jarrah or “100 times” more rockets will be fired at 6 pm towards new targets.
Thursday, May 13, 2021
* EJC: 'Hateful & false narratives about Israel fueling hate & attacks on Jews in Europe' European Jewish Congress strongly condemns attacks on German synagogues.
* Will this Hamas conflict be different than others? If Israel uses the same playbook as in the past, why should it expect any different result with Hamas?
* Abbas: We want a future without settlers PA chairman demands that Israel put an immediate end to the "occupation", pledges to continue the "resistance".
* Eid al-Fitr: Thousands of Palestinians at Temple Mount after night of clashes Clashes continued in Jerusalem and the West Bank on Wednesday night, with at least two terrorist incidents reported in the West Bank.
* Iran vs. Israel: The War No One On Earth Wants to See Happen Israel might have a better military, but attacking Iran successfully would be very difficult. It would also raise the possibility of other conflicts elsewhere.
* ‘Palestinian’ jihadi: ‘This wouldn’t have been possible’ without the ‘generous’ Islamic Republic of Iran The mullahs see the opening provided by the weakness of Biden’s handlers, and are taking full advantage.
* Turkey Calls on Muslims to Take Clear Stance Over Gaza Muslim countries must show a united and clear stance over Israel's conflict with the Islamist Hamas movement in Gaza, Turkey's vice president, Fuat Oktay, said on Thursday, criticising world powers for condemning violence without acting.
* Israeli Flags Burned and Synagogues Attacked in Germany German police have arrested several people of “Arabic appearance” following attacks on synagogues in North Rhine-Westphalia, including incidents where suspects burned Israeli flags in front of temples.
* Arab countries allied with Israel ‘hostages of the conflict and its upheavals’ Arab countries that have normalised or eased relations with Israel have been uncomfortably witnessing the new escalation of tensions between Israel and the Palestinians, which began last week.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 10:47 AM