* Israel, Jordan, and That “Peace Treaty” We Hear So Much About As talk of Israel’s annexation of part of the “West Bank” continues, it is important to recall that last November, the Kingdom of Jordan cancelled a component of its 1994 peace treaty with Israel.
* Israel must learn to speak ‘Palestinese’ Unless Israeli leaders understand who's behind Palestinian terror and go after them, the cycle of terrorism will continue. Opinion.
* Vivian Bercovici: The Palestinians would be wise to return to the negotiating table July 1 passed in Israel with little notice. That was the day that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu initially promised to announce his plans to annex parts of the West Bank, under the somewhat loose terms of the Trump peace plan.
* Israel's Missile Force Could Easily Kill Millions of People in Minutes Although never officially acknowledged, Israel has widely considered a nuclear power. Though the Popeye Turbo and Jericho 3 are the likely nuclear delivery vehicles, Israel’s non-nuclear missile umbrella is also quite impressive. Enemies beware.
* Why Donald Trump Should Think Twice About Moving U.S. Troops from Germany to Poland Poland is in the midst of a democratic backslide. Washington should do nothing that disincentivizes Poland’s increasingly dictatorial regime to return to democracy, even if it means forfeiting a base.
* Iran media discuss 25-year deal between Iran and China The “25 year agreement” was raised by former President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad during a political visit to Gilan province when he alleged there was a secret agreement.
* Turkey challenges allies and enemies alike in quest for ‘larger role on world stage’ Turkish foreign policy has recently taken a hawkish turn in the Middle East and North Africa.
* Modi takes veiled dig at China on visit to disputed border area Modi says 'age of expansionism' over during trip to Ladakh; China warns India against making 'strategic miscalculation'.
* Report: Israel caused explosion at Iran nuclear site A Kuwati paper quotes a “senior security source” as saying the explosion was the result of an airstrike conducted by the IDF’s F-35 stealth jet.
* A Will to Overthrow the United States The statement "Black Lives Matter" assumes from the start that, for the police, the judicial system and everyone else, black lives do not matter.