* Rebels pushing to secure Tripoli Libyan rebels and forces loyal to Col Muammar Gaddafi have fought running battles in Tripoli, a day after the fugitive leader's compound was overrun.
* Dead or Alive: Muammar Qaddafi, USD 1.7 Million Libya's rebel leadership offered a "dead or alive" bounty for fugitive strongman Muammar Qaddafi.
* Egyptians Planning 'Million Man' Anti-Israel March Egyptian daily al-Youm al-Saba'a reported Wednesday that Egyptian protest organizers are calling for "a million-man protest" outside Israel's embassy in Cairo on Friday.
* Libya's deadliest weapons not yet corralled No one can be sure who controls the Libyan government's weapons stockpiles, a stew of deadly chemicals, raw nuclear material and some 30,000 shoulder-fired rockets.
* From hiding, Gadhafi tells Libyans to free Tripoli A defiant Moammar Gadhafi vowed Wednesday to fight on "until victory or martyrdom."
* 'Material to make nuclear dirty bomb remains in Libya' A research center near Tripoli stocks uranium and other material that could be used to make a nuclear "dirty bomb".
* Kim Jong-il in talks with Russia's Dmitry Medvedev North Korea's leader Kim Jong-il has held rare talks with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev on Pyongyang's nuclear program and economic co-operation.
* Virginia earthquake felt in Washington and New York A magnitude-5.8 earthquake has rattled the east coast of the United States.
* Former US finance chief says euro is 'breaking down' Alan Greenspan, the former chairman of the US federal reserve, has said the eurozone is breaking apart due to variations between economies in the north and south of Europe.
* IAF strikes Gaza after barrage of rockets slams South In what appeared to be part of an IDF response to renewed rocket fire into Southern Israel, the IAF on Wednesday evening bombed an Islamic Jihad rocket cell in Gaza City.