* Sanhedrin Hosts Menorah Lighting on Mount Zion to Enact Ezekiel’s Prophecy of Judgement Against Edom As Shabbat ends, the Sanhedrin will be hosting a Menorah lighting on Mount Zion for all nations, bringing together representatives of all of humanity, in what is the battle call for the war of the Sons of Light against the Sons of Darkness.
* Netanyahu’s primary victory boosts Likud election campaign After sweeping his Likud party’s primary election on Dec. 26, by a crushing 72.5pc vs 27.5p for challenger Gideon Saar – PM Binyamin Netanyahu switched directly into campaign mode for the March 3 general election.
* Israel’s Military Chief: We’re Going it Alone in War Against Iran Head of the IDF, Aviv Kochavi leveled with the Israeli people on Wednesday explaining that Israel will be fighting against Iran implying his disappointment with both the US and Sunni Gulf states who are also at odd with Tehran saying: “It would be better if we weren’t the only ones responding to them [militarily]” reports TOI.
* ‘New triangle of sea power’: Iran, China, Russia start unprecedented naval drill Four days of joint exercises begin in Gulf of Oman, amid tensions over nuke deal’s unraveling; regime says ‘cooperation and unity’ with its allies ‘show Iran cannot be isolated.
* Jordan: Temple Mount is Place of Worship for Muslims Only Jordan’s Foreign Ministry condemned Jews making holy pilgrimages to the Temple Mount on Wednesday, calling their visits “ongoing Israeli violations against the Al-Aqsa Mosque”, according to Jordan’s official news agency.
* Isis in Iraq: Militants 'getting stronger again' There are growing indications that the Islamic State (IS) group is re-organising in Iraq, two years after losing the last of its territory in the country.
* Russia and Turkey are trying to be the arbiters of peace in the Middle East Can Turkey and Russia come to a deal on Libya and Syria?
* Will giving land to a new Arab entity bring peace to the Middle East and the free world? How a people educates its children and population at large, and how they use media and int'l connections, tells us their true intentions.
* Iran’s Afghan mercenaries threaten Israel: Final target is the Golan Other photos posted recently about the Fatemiyoun show them training near Albukamal and include details of protests against their presence in Deir Ezzor.
* Brexit: UK ‘always welcome back’ in EU, says European Commission vice president Frans Timmermans claims that ‘so much unnecessary damage’ has been inflicted on both Britain and EU.
* Pope Reinvents Church: Nixes Traditions, Claims Jesus is ‘Refugee’, and Now: ‘Eco-Sins’ Pope Francis’ Christmas address shocked many as he rejected tradition, Western culture and compared Jesus in Bethlehem to a refugee.