* In message to Hezbollah, IAF practices striking 3,000 targets in 24 hours The drill involved the entire Air Force, including technicians, ammunition officers, and reservists who were called up from home to participate.
Saturday, February 20, 2021
* Purim directive: Parties and processions forbidden Purim holiday mandates presented to coronavirus cabinet includes ban on parties, holiday meal only with nuclear family, Rashbi's tomb closed.
* Benjamin Netanyahu speaks with Joe Biden after long delay “The two leaders noted their personal ties of many years and said they will work together," Netanyahu's office said.
* Iran could deploy 200 missiles in Iraq to attack Israel Iranian rationale for missile deployment in Iraq: Launch against Israel to prevent direct IDF retaliation against targets in Iran territory.
* Dept of Defense: "Real Possibility" of Nuclear War with China The head of the U.S. Strategic Command (STRATCOM), who is tasked with overseeing U.S. nuclear operations, cautioned earlier this month that there is a “real possibility” of nuclear conflict with China or Russia.
* How Iraq Is Becoming the Next Theater for Israeli-Iranian War Israeli F-35s have allegedly already flown over Iraqi air space.
* Israel hints it may not engage Biden on Iran nuclear strategy Israel held out the possibility on Tuesday that it would not engage with U.S. President Joe Biden on strategy regarding the Iranian nuclear programme, urging tougher sanctions and a “credible military threat” against its arch-enemy.
* US Embassy in Jerusalem gets further construction approval The plans have been in the works for two years.
* China overtakes US as EU's biggest trading partner China bucked a wider trend, as trade with most of Europe's major partners dipped due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
* Nasa Mars rover: Perseverance robot all set for big test The six-wheeled robot is fast approaching the end of its seven-month journey from Earth and will very shortly plunge into the atmosphere of Mars.