* PA campaigns against Jews at Temple Mount The Palestinian Authority on Wednesday stepped up its rhetorical attacks on Israel concerning the Temple Mount.
* Iran's nuclear strategy will be sailing full steam ahead, with Russia as facilitator The Islamic Republic observed how Syria, with Russia's assistance, has wiggled out from what was to be limited US strikes.
* Al-Qaeda Vows to Slaughter Christians After US 'Liberates' Syria While U.S. leaders continue pushing for war against the Syrian government, "Al-Qaeda-linked rebels", reports AP, "launched an assault".
* A Plea for Caution From Russia Recent events surrounding Syria have prompted me to speak directly to the American people.
* Assad: US military threat did not cause Syria's decision to cede chemical arms Syria's decision to cede control of its chemical weapons was the result of a Russian proposal, not the threat of US military intervention.
* Reviving an Ancient Tradition in Judaism's Holiest Place The Jewish festival of Sukkot will soon be getting underway, just a few days after Yom Kippur.
* US and Iran laying framework for first direct talks in over 30 years US President Barack Obama has exchanged letters with his new Iranian counterpart Hassan Rouhani in recent weeks.
* Pope Francis assures atheists: You don't have to believe in God to go to heaven In comments likely to enhance his progressive reputation, Pope Francis has written a long, open letter to the founder of La Repubblica newspaper.
* Fatah-aligned group calls for attacks on Israel The al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades called on followers to launch attacks against Israel.
* Unearthed treasure confirms Jewish history in Jerusalem Recent excavations near the Temple Mount in Jerusalem unearthed a literal treasure trove once again confirming an ancient Jewish presence in the city.