* Tens of thousands crowd Western Wall for priestly blessing Semi-annual event is a reminder of the Jewish pilgrimages from temple times.
* Iranian, US Versions of Nuclear Deal Contradict Each Other Comparison of US and Farsi text shows differences on centrifuge development, Arak's future, etc.; Obama's 'false claims' revealed.
* Israel Braces for 'Electronic Holocaust' For the past several years, on April 7, groups of extremist hackers have targeted Israeli government domains and companies.
* What Might a Middle East Nuclear Arms Race Look Like? Nuclear brinkmanship in the Middle East would not necessarily resemble past nuclear rivalries around the world.
* Kenya bombs Somalia al-Shabab bases after Garissa attack Kenyan fighter jets have bombed positions of militant Islamist group al-Shabab in neighboring Somalia, a military spokesman has told the BBC.
* WATCH: Bosnians in Vienna turn anti-Semitic, shout 'Kill, kill the Jews' The visiting fans' pro-Palestinian protest in Vienna's central square quickly turned anti-Semitic.
* Iran military chief hails nuclear success Iran's military chief has hailed the success of his country's negotiators in talks with world powers that secured a framework for a deal on its long-disputed nuclear program.
* Demand for Access to Synagogue on the Temple Mount Temple Mount activists demand police follow the law and grant access to synagogue on Mahkama Building, located on Mount.
* Nightmare Scenario: How Would Israel Combat a Nuclear Iran? Israel will look to the US for security guarantees in response to an Iranian nuke, but how would it defend against strengthened proxies?
* Verifying Iran Nuclear Deal Not Possible, Experts Say Past Iranian cheating to be codified by future accord.