* UN condemned Israel 17 times in 2020, versus 6 times for rest of world combined Watchdog decries ‘surreal torrent of one-sided resolutions’ as General Assembly adopts 2 resolutions singling out Jewish state for censure this week.
Thursday, December 24, 2020
* US says Iranian-backed militias 'almost certainly' behind recent rocket attack near US embassy in Baghdad US Central Command said Wednesday that the Sunday rocket attack on Baghdad's International Zone near the US embassy was "almost certainly conducted by an Iranian-backed rogue militia group."
* A Brexit Deal Has Finally Been Struck Between The U.K. And EU After a tumultuous four-and-a-half years of back and forth between the U.K. and EU, a Brexit deal has been struck just days before Britain’s official separation from the bloc at the end of the year, laying out a future trade relationship between both parties and swerving what could have been an abrupt severance and uncertain future.
* Jared Kushner: Trump administration was the 'most pro-Israel' "This showed us, already then, that things won't have to stay the way they were, in the status quo – that they could change."
* Coronavirus mutes Christmas celebrations in Bethlehem With its giant tree topped with a gleaming red star, Manger Square in Bethlehem is decked out for Christmas. But this season is not so jolly.
* Jihad at Christmas: "Coldly Kill Them with Hate and Rage" Christmas is an attractive time for jihadists for three unattractive reasons.
* US to label products from parts of Judea and Samaria as 'made in Israel' Following Trump administration declaration, US Customs cancels distinction between Israeli products made on different sides of Green Line.
* 4th Anniversary of Anti-Israel UN Security Council Resolution 2334 This December 23rd is the fourth anniversary of the infamous United Nations Security Council Resolution 2334, which declares that “the establishment of settlements by Israel in the Palestinian territory occupied since 1967, including East Jerusalem, has no legal validity and constitutes a flagrant violation under international law.”
* 'Peace on Earth': Netanyahu highlights normalization in Christmas message "Remarkably, here in the Middle East, we have been actively making progress in realizing the biblical prophecy of 'Peace on Earth', or at least this part of the earth."
* 5 Reasons No Country Wants to Fight Israel in a War The Merkava entered service after the great tank battles of the Middle East had ended (at least for Israel).
Posted by Shofar Communications at 10:19 AM