* "The entire world will pay" if Muslims don't "act" to save Al-Aqsa from "the Israeli plot," threatens Abbas' advisor on Islam Abbas' advisor Al-Habbash: Conflict with Israel is "between good and evil".
* Atomic Threat: Iran reveals it will break America's uranium stockpile limits within 10 DAYS dramatically ramping up tensions with Trump Iran announced today it intends to smash the strict uranium stockpile limits set under the nuclear deal it struck with the world's leading powers.
* Netanyahu: World Must Sanction Iran if it Enriches More Uranium Than Allowed "Israel is standing on the same front with the United States, moderate Arab states, and with other countries in its opposition to Iranian aggression," Netanyhau said.
* Arab League head warns no Mideast peace deal without Palestinian state The head of the Arab League warned on Monday that attempts to solve the Israel-Palestinian conflict will be in vain without the establishment of a Palestinian state on all territories occupied by Israel in the 1967 Middle East war.
* Militants open fire on IDF troops entering Gaza - Report There were no reported injuries or casualties.
* Why haven't more Embassies moved to Jerusalem? - Analysis Despite Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's push, few countries have emulated the US move.
* Netanyahu appoints extreme right leaders as ministers in interim government Netanyahu is at odds with Smotrich over his intention to halt all transportation-related work on Saturdays.
* Liberman: We'll force gov't with Likud, Blue and White to block ultra-Orthodox Yisrael Beytenu leader promises 'liberal-national' coalition after elections; Likud: Cat is out the bag - Liberman wants leftist government; Blue and White: Better late than never.
* Global Christian Persecution Remains High, Media Interest Remains Low While you might have seen a decrease in mainstream media reporting regarding Christian persecution, there has only been an increase in the persecution taking place against Christians around the world.
* Three Mistakes The U.K. Government Made In The Brexit Negotiations It is often claimed that politics is the art of the possible.