* After Netanyahu comments, Germany says responsibility for Holocaust is 'very much our own' "All Germans know the history of the murderous race mania of the Nazis that led to the break with civilization that was the Holocaust," Chancellor Angela Merkel's spokesman says.
* UNESCO condemns Israeli 'aggression' at al-Aksa, but pulls controversial text on Western Wall An initial draft text had stated that UNESCO "affirms that the Buraq Plaza is an integral part of al-Aksa Mosque/al-Haram al-Sharif."
* At Kremlin, Assad discusses military support for Syria with Putin Russian leader says positive developments on military front in Syria would provide basis for long-term political solution.
* Hamas Cleric Vows: We Won't Leave a Single Jew, Dead or Alive On Hamas TV station, presenter tells Jews: 'We will not leave a single one of you, alive or dead, on this land.'
* Iraq‚Äôs ruling bloc wants Russian airstrikes, politician tells RT ‚'lack of trust‚' between Iraq & US Iraq's ruling alliance has written to the country‚Äôs prime minister, requesting Russian help in the fight against ISIS terrorists. An Iraqi politician told RT that the public wants Russian involvement and there is breakdown in trust with the Americans.
* Land of Israel Caucus relaunches with bill streamlining building in settlements Likud's Kisch calls on Yisrael Beytenu to join coalition; ministers speak out against lack of construction.
* Joe Biden rules out White House 2016 run US Vice-President Joe Biden has announced he will not run for the Democratic nomination in the 2016 White House race.
* Jordan plays host to Israel hate fest Students and lawyers show off their hatred of Israel in violent displays of 'solidarity with the Palestinians' by stepping over Stars of David.
* Netanyahu blames Jerusalem mufti for Holocaust, is accused of ‚'absolving Hitler‚' PM says he never intended to imply that in 1941 a Palestinian religious leader convinced the fuhrer to exterminate Jews; Israeli and Palestinian leaders castigate him for ‚'shameful‚' comment.
* Minister Threatens to Take Action Over Temple Mount Agriculture Minister Uri Ariel demands Jewish MKs be given rights to visit holy site - or he may leave..