* Israel rejects Jordanian offer to manage Temple Mount The Jordanian proposal was aimed at calming tensions over the compound, which has been the focal point of violent Palestinian unrest in the past month.
* Nasrallah: All Muslims should stand with Palestinians Hassan Nasrallah, who leads the Lebanese Hezbollah militia, praised the ongoing Palestinian uprising on Sunday and said standing up to the Israeli "occupation" is the duty of all Muslims.
* ISIS Backs Palestinian Terror Campaign ISIS has become the latest Islamist terrorist group to praise the current terrorist campaign being waged by Palestinians against Israelis.
* Jews will worship devil, be exterminated by Muslims, says al-Aksa hate preacher Sheikh Khaled Al-Mughrabi, an notorious radical Islamic cleric who teaches religious classes at al-Aksa mosque, has stirred controversy once again, saying that at the end of days Muslims will exterminate Jews.
* Israel reprimands French envoy over Temple Mount observers proposal A Foreign Ministry spokesman characterized the meeting as "sharp," and said it dealt with the entirety of Israeli-French relations.
* Hamas making efforts to carry out suicide attacks against Israel, officials say Israeli officials on Monday said they've learned that the senior Hamas leadership in the Gaza Strip has instructed its operatives in the West Bank to carry out suicide attacks against Jewish targets, a number of media outlets reported on Monday.
* German anti-migrant rally highlights European backlash Germany's PEGIDA movement holds an anti-migrant rally Monday a year on from its formation, highlighting a European backlash towards a massive influx that has heaped pressure on Chancellor Angela Merkel.
* Hamas Appeals to Russia to 'Stop Israeli Aggression' Amid ongoing Palestinian Arab attacks against Israeli civilians and security forces, Hamas has called on Russia to intervene and stop Israeli "aggression" against Palestinians.
* Abbas and the mysterious multi-billion-dollar fund Palestinian president may be seen by Israel as a weak and irrelevant leader, but he holds a huge amount of power through his control of Palestinian National Fund, which has been financing PLO and PA's battle against Israel's international legitimacy.
* Thousands rally for Israel in Paris, Rome and Madrid Thousands of people demonstrated in Rome, Paris and Madrid on Sunday in solidarity with Israel, as the Jewish state experiences weeks of escalating violence and daily terror attack.