* Fatah Demanded J'lem Terror Day Before Massacre - Fatah's official Twitter feed directly calls for more attacks in the capital, a day before Tuesday's double attack that left 3 murdered.
* Iran Ready to Commit More Troops to Syria Senior Iranian official says Tehran willing to bolster existing forces by sending more soldiers, if Assad regime requests.
* US Warns of Rise of Islamism, Anti-Semitism - Religious freedom report makes grim reading for European Jews and non-Muslims in the Middle East; anti-Israel groups fueling anti-Semitism.
* Jerusalem outraged at State Dept. 'concern' about disproportionate use of Israeli force - "We've certainly seen some reports of what many would consider excessive use of force [by Israel]," the State Department said of the recent violence.
* Chinese media: military must be ready to counter US in South China Sea - Editorial in Global Times, which is close to Communist rulers, condemns Washington’s ‘ceaseless provocations and coercion’.
* Our World: The nuclear deal’s true purpose - Obama's deal has nothing to do with preventing Iran from becoming a nuclear power or even with placing restrictions on Iran’s nuclear activities.
* US troops to stay in Afghanistan in policy shift - President Barack Obama has confirmed plans to extend the US military presence in Afghanistan beyond 2016, in a shift in policy.
* Migrant crisis: Merkel says EU must secure external borders - All EU countries must be prepared to send security staff to the bloc's external borders, German Chancellor Angela Merkel has said.
* State Dept.: No Violation of Mount Status Quo - After blaming Israel for Arab terror, State Dept. spokesman John Kirby says he "did not intend to suggest" Temple Mount status quo broken.
* IN PICTURES: 'Dead' 13-year-old terrorist alive and well - Photos emerge of Ahmed Mansra, who stabbed and seriously wounded two Israelis, one of them a boy his age, after Palestinian President Abbas made claims he was 'executed' by Israel; English translation of the speech done by PLO, however, tempers language to 'shot in cold blood.'