* With terror raging, Abbas is in a state of denial The Palestinian Authority leadership is refusing to acknowledge the wave of lone-wolf terror attacks taking place in Israel and the West Bank, instead blaming Israeli forces for purportedly killing innocent Palestinians in cold blood.
* Israel and the Palestinians slide deeper into conflict he events of the last few days show a deeply alarming trend: Three or more Palestinians, mostly East Jerusalemites, are daily attacking Israelis - knowing that they are likely to die in the attempt.
* PM We will take aggressive measures against Islamic Movement Amid ongoing spate of violent attacks on Israelis, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Thursday evening convened a press conference along with Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon, Public Security Minister Gilad Erdan, IDF Chief of Staff Gadi Eisenkot and Interim Police Chief Bentzi Sau.
* Haniyeh: 'Al-Aksa intifada has been revived and we intend to join' Ismail Haniyeh, Hamas' deputy political bureau chief in Gaza, said on Friday that the "Al-Aksa intifada has been revived and we intend to join," according to Channel 10.
* Abbas Supports 'Brothers who Defend the Temple Mount' Palestinian Authority (PA) chairman Mahmoud Abbas on Thursday expressed support for Arab rioters on the Temple Mount who, he claimed, are "protecting the Al-Aqsa Mosque".
* Israel Oil Discovery: Massive Reserve Could Meet Domestic Demand, But Obstacles To Production Lie Ahead A massive oil reserve has been discovered in the Golan Heights by an Israeli energy company, regional news outlets reported Wednesday.
* Foreign Ministry urges Google to remove videos encouraging terror attacks The Foreign Ministry said on Thursday it has asked Facebook and YouTube to remove videos it says have been encouraging Palestinian violence against Israelis in the past week.
* Edelstein: Romania strong ally in fight against anti-Semitism Knesset Speaker Yuli Edelstein called Romania a strong ally in the battle against rising European anti-Semitism during a speech before the former communist state's parliament, according to a report by the Bucharest AGERPRES news agency.
* Report: Russian cruise missiles aimed at Syria accidentally land in Iran Cruise missiles fired at targets in Syria from a Russian warship accidentally landed in Iran, CNN reported on Thursday, citing two US officials.
* US to abandon training new Syria rebel groups The US is to end its efforts to train new Syrian rebel forces and says it will shift to providing equipment and weapons to existing forces.