* Not an uprising against occupation. An uprising against Israel - Op-ed: In bloody, unmistakable capital letters, the perpetrators of this new round of evil mayhem proclaim to Israelis: We don’t want to live alongside you. We want to kill you.
* Canada election: Liberals sweep to power - Canada's Liberal Party has decisively won a general election, ending nearly a decade of Conservative rule.
* Report: Kerry Wants Temple Mount Status Quo in Writing - Israeli officials say Kerry wants to put the understandings reached by Israel and Jordan on the Temple Mount in writing.
* Why is Social Media so Potent in Inciting Terror? - Expert explains how an endless mass of incitement on social media has reached such a lethal potency in Israel.
* Christians Persecuted by Muslims Even in the West - "Convert or Die" Graffiti on a restaurant, Gothenburg, Sweden.
* The Truth About "Disappearing Palestine" - The "Palestine" maps shown in the newsroom of MSNBC on October 17 represented what the pro-Palestine crowd believes to be the "disappearing Palestine."
* ISIS Fires Up Palestinians - By now, it has become clear that our young Palestinian men and women have learned a lot from the Islamic State (ISIS) terror group.
* Hungary links Roma to jihadists in Syria - Hungary’s minister of justice Laszlo Trocsanyi on Monday (19 October) said there is a risk Roma could end up in Syria as foreign fighters alongside jihadist or other radical groups.
* Diaspora Jews Livid at PA Bid to Claim the Kotel - Jewish leaders in the United States, Europe condemn proposal to claim Western Wall as Muslim site as "an affront to Jews everywhere."
* Ban Ki-Moon in Surprise Visit to Israel, PA - UN chief records video message to Arabs and Jews, apportions blame for violence equally.