* Gazans Risking It All To Reach Israel - Apparently, many aren’t buying the lies, as the number of Gazans risking it all to seek asylum in the Jewish state is growing.
* PA officials reject Netanyahu’s call for renewal of peace talks - Saeb Erekat says prime minister actively works against a two-state solution, and his recent remarks are PR stunt.
* Russia Reportedly Delaying Syrian Chemical Weapons Probe - Diplomats say Russia is delaying the launch of UN investigation aimed at assigning blame for chemical weapon attacks in Syria.
* Danny Ayalon: Refugees Threaten to "Swallow" Europe - Europe may have no choice but to accept the refugees inundating its borders, says former Deputy Defense Minister Danny Ayalon.
* Five Chinese ships seen off Alaska coast, Pentagon says - Five Chinese naval ships are currently positioned in the Bering Sea off the coast of Alaska, US officials confirm.
* IAF strikes Hamas training site from which bullets struck Israeli homes - Military sources believe bullets were fired in stray cross-border fire.
* France drops investigation into Arafat's death - A lawyer for his widow Suha Arafat, who has argued that his death in 2004 was a political assassination, told Reuters that they would challenge the decision in an appeals court.
* What is the pope’s agenda? -Is the Vatican planning to establish a United Nations of Religion with Francis as its head?
* In Vatican, Rivlin Hails 'Shared Roots' of Judaism, Christianity - Israel President presents Pope Francis with copy of ancient stone tablet bearing earliest-known inscription of 'House of David.'
* Navy exercises asymmetric underwater warfare - In a recent exercise, the Navy drilled its troops' response to the developing and very real underwater incursion threat posed by Hezbollah and Hamas.