* Wilders tells Dutch parliament refugee crisis is "Islamic invasion" - "Masses of young men in their twenties with beards singing Allahu Akbar across Europe."
* Iran sent hundreds of fighters to Syria to back Assad, Israel says - "Unprecedented" deployment of Revolutionary Guards forces said to be carried out in coordination with Russia, which is also sending in troops.
* Russian Military Buildup in Syria Concerns Israel - Israeli officials have expressed concern over reports of a major Russian military buildup in neighboring Syria, a move that could have far-reaching ramifications for the Jewish state.
* Netanyahu urges action to stop Middle East "disintegrating" - Action is needed to stop the Middle East "disintegrating" under the threat of militant Islamists, Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu said at the start of talks in London with David Cameron.
* ISIS blasts Muslims fleeing to Europe as "sinners" - Islamic State's magazine says going to Europe is a "gate towards one's children and grandchildren abandoning Islam for Christianity, atheism, or liberalism."
* Amazon agrees to remove products with image of blood splattered Israeli flag - Products being sold with the image of a bloody Israeli flag will be removed from the site said Amazon.
* Netanyahu: Khamenei’s anti-Israel, anti-US tirade should burst any illusions about nuclear deal - PM, who is scheduled to meet British counterpart Thursday, says Iranian ayatollah made clear that the US remains the Great Satan, and that Tehran intends to destroy Israel.
* Cleric Demands PA Stop Security Coordination over Temple Mount - Ban on band of violent Muslim 'guardians' of the Mount has terror cleric seething, calls on PA to stop cooperation with Israeli security.
* EU parliament backs plan to accept 160,000 migrants - Scheme calls for relocating influx from Greece, Hungary and Italy and portioning out future waves of refugee.