* Muslim Entry to Temple Mount Restricted Ahead of Yom Kippur Muslim Entry to Temple Mount Restricted Ahead of Yom Kippur.
* Security forces on high alert as Jewish Israelis mark Yom Kippur The Jewish Day of Atonement comes amid increased tensions in Jerusalem and the West Bank.
* Abbas Warns of New 'Intifada' on Temple Mount After call for violence to stop 'filthy' Jews from visiting, Abbas tells France's Hollande that a terror war may be imminent.
* The Jewish people in 2050: 2 very different scenarios Hebrew University demographer takes a look into the future of Judaism: Will peace and security lead to a population boom or will uncertainty and conflict depress demographic figures?
* The Jewy side of the pope's trip to the US The pontiff will spend yontif in the States, from Yom Kippur until erev Sukkot. Here's where you can see and be seen together.
* Rouhani suggests Iran's military is best defense against ISIS Iranian president says Tehran prepared to assist other countries in region as it has aided Syria and Iraq against insurgents.
* Presbyterian New Year's wish list: No state for the Jews? Perhaps PCUSA can be excused for overlooking the consequences of the death of a Jewish state, since it has been just as blind to its own imminent demise.
* Migrant crisis: EU ministers approve disputed quota plan EU interior ministers have approved a controversial plan to relocate 120,000 migrants across the continent over the next two years.
* Who is to Blame for Temple Mount Rioting? Firestorm in Knesset over violence in Jerusalem culminates with leftists blaming Israel for Palestinian violence; Minister points to Abbas.
* Vatican to Raise Flag at UN 'Without Fanfare' Vatican says it will raise its flag at the UN, following approval of resolution on the matter, but with no ceremony.