* Top Iranian Cleric: US Still Iran's 'Number One Enemy' Iran's top religious body rules that despite nuclear deal reached with world powers, America is still Islamic Republic's sworn enemy.
* Putin says dump the dollar Russian President Vladimir Putin has drafted a bill that aims to eliminate the US dollar and the euro from trade between CIS countries.
* Rivlin: West Bank settlements are as Israeli as Tel Aviv "Those who live here know that there is no such thing as the state of Tel Aviv or the state of Jerusalem. There is just one country, the state of Israel."
* Migrants arrive in Austria after Hungary provides buses Thousands of migrants have crossed into Austria, after Hungary's surprise move to take them by bus to the border.
* Abbas and Fatah Encourage 'Religious War' over Temple Mount Palestinian Authority, Fatah and Mahmoud Abbas himself actively calling on Palestinians to engaged in religious war, watchdog reveals.
* Saudi king meets Obama amid concerns over Iran deal Saudi Arabia has said it is happy with President Obama's assurances that the recent nuclear deal with Iran will not imperil the Gulf states.
* Russia Reportedly Delaying Syrian Chemical Weapons Probe Diplomats say Russia is delaying the launch of UN investigation aimed at assigning blame for chemical weapon attacks in Syria.
* Khamenei calls to increase air defense Iran enhancing its preparedness until it overthrows Israel and liberates Palestine, says commander.
* Muslim Clerics Incite Against Jewish Holidays Israeli media is warning of increased Palestinian violence during the upcoming Jewish High Holy Days in September and October.
* In first, Israel pitches Bible study sessions to foreign envoys Ahead of High Holidays, Foreign Ministry organizes seminar linking ancient Jewish texts to today's challenges.